I like reading a lot; here's a short list of the latest stuff I've liked and some of what I'm reading.
Reach out if you want to chat about any of them!
- Tape Sucks: Inside Data Domain, a Silicon Valley Growth Story, Frank Slootman
- The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance, Ron Chernow
- The Man Who Solved the Market: How Jim Simons Launched the Quant Revolution, Gregory Zuckerman
- The Fish That Ate the Whale: The Life and Times of America's Banana King, Rich Cohen
- Meditations, Marcus Aurelius
- The Visible Hand: The Managerial Revolution in American Business, Alfred D. Chandler
- The Dream Machine, M. Mitchell Waldrop